why would you reblog that don’t do that
Same I’m struggling so hard this year it’s killing me
i was like doing sooooo good at first but my antidepressants haven’t been working right and it’s really messed me up these past few weeks
Kill em killem
I have NEVER thrown a fit about grades before but damn man
i wANT THIS A
I’m in North Carolina so I don’t know my school system is wacked out
what the heck that’s crazy
at my school an A is 93 and up…
are you in europe or somewhere or are you american and your school is just weird??
They round it at my school
THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO AT MY SCHOOL BUT IT’S SHOWING UP AS A B
I WANT MY FUCKING A
yeah that’s why it’s important at the end of the semester to see if you can get even a little grade boost because at the end of the day there’s really no difference between a 99 and a 90
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
that’s the stupidest grading system ever
yeah I was like…ok………. plus idk about you but we do that whole “B-, B, B+” thing now and I’m like wow
idk if we do i just have a plain B showing??? like i thought it would be like in high school where they show an actual percentage representation?????? this is stupid
apparently you just get letter grades in college?????? like i got an 89 but i got a B and u know that sucks dick
Attention everyone who watched Blackfish and was horrified by the cruelty!
It’s not just SeaWorld. ALL captive orca facilities need to be boycotted. Pictured above is every captive orca facility in the world. Allow me to elaborate about each. Going from top to bottom-
1. Kamogawa Sea World. (Not affiliated with SeaWorld the USA company.) Specifically, the whale you see watching his tank mate is called Oscar. Oscar was separated from his captive family because they believed he was too rough with them. So every day he would push himself onto the slide out to watch over his tank mates as shown above. He died earlier this year, after spending months and months alone.
2. Loro Parque. Do you remember Loro Parque being mentioned in Blackfish? The inexperienced facility that had one of their trainers killed by Keto? Well this is it. The orca you see is Tekoa. Tekoa is an extremely submissive whale and as a result of cramped conditions, he is repeatedly bullied by the two dominant females at the facility. In fact, he is so badly bullied that in ordinary circumstances, he almost appears to be stripy in appearance due to his excessive rake marks. As you can see from the picture above, his health has taken a turn for the worst and he is now emaciated.
3. Marineland Antibes. This facility is often mistaken for being one of the better captive orca facilities but do not be fooled. The tank may be large compared to other facilities but when compared to the ocean as it is in the above picture, you can see it for what it is. Orcas swim 100 miles per day but with a tank that’s only 210ft long, they would have to swim 2,514 circles just to reach their wild counter part’s. Not only that but when reading reviews of the park, it is often remarked as disgustingly dirty and outdated.
4. Marineland Ontario Kiska lives alone after SeaWorld took her only companion back. She no longer performs in shows but rather than giving her stimulation, her trainers leave her to make her own entertainment. This video explains more about where she lives than a thousand words could.
5. Miami SeaQuarium. A lot of people believe this image is photoshopped or that there must be another tank that Lolita goes to when she’s not performing. But unfortunately, this is not the case. She’s lived there for 43 after she was stolen in the Penn Cove capture. She’s not seen her own species in over a decade.
6. Mundo Marino. That’s Kshamenk. He’s a young adult male orca. He’s sexually frustrated, aggressive, unenthusiastic and is fed a diet of fish when in the wild he would consume small mammals. The tank you see above is where he spends the vast majority of his time with a few dolphins. His performing tank is not that much bigger.
7. Port Of Nagoya Aquarium. Just like Marineland Antibes, this facility is often mistaken for being one of the better ones and on the surface, it probably is the lesser of evils. However, when you look deeper, you’re faced with the reality. Port Of Nagoya, like a lot of facilities, obtains their animals from the Taiji killing cove. If you do not know what this is, please view the documentary The Cove.
8. Holding pen in Russia. The whale above, Narnia, is just one of 8 orcas who were captured in Russia. Most facilities pride themselves on the fact that they do not allow live captures but this is not one of them. Currently, Narnia and her pen mates do not have a facility to go to so they are sat in a small holding pen until it’s built. Some are to be sent to China whilst others will stay in Russia. All were torn from their parents.
So please don’t just be angry about SeaWorld. Be angry at captivity as a whole! Boycott it. Sign petitions. Protest. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Allow yourself to be angry because orca captivity is a barbaric atrocity and it ALL needs to end.
Please spread the word and keep all 52 captive orcas in your thoughts.This makes me want to cry :(
so my roommate often talks in his sleep
normally it’s just things in spanish, or gibberish, or fragments of sentences
but tonight his true colors came out and i hear him say excitedly
"Yeah guys, and now it’s time to Bedazzle everything.”