googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
Sometimes, vets will have to restrain small mammals in what I like to call “the burrito” for their own safety.
1. Dont wate money on moleskines or anything that you cant buy at the dollar store
2. Dont compare yourself to others
3. Death to america and capitalist societies
On April 15, 2014, two College Park white male officers assaulted Mary Hooks. Mary Hooks is a mother, sister, friend, community organizer, and a lover of her people. She witnessed an aggressive and excessive police interaction between 4 officers with their guns drawn and 2 younger Black women pulled over behind her car at a gas station. Mary came their aid by asking the women if they knew their rights and if anyone needed to be contacted.
When the two male officers approached Mary, she assured them she was standing back, she was only videotaping, and placed her hands up. These offices continue toward her, grabbed her and slammed her into the pavement, pushed her head into the ground with their knees, resulting in a scrab on her head and a fractured elbow.
Subsequently, she was arrested, her truck was impounded, and she was charged with obstructing and public disorderly conduct. Both having fines and possible jail time.
On behalf of Mary Hooks, community we are asking for your support to raise $3,500.00 cover her legal fees and fines.
Please Share and Donate!
Wait a minute…
I have been laughing at this for hours now…
So, true story. The woman in this photo is Kendra Kaplan. Her husband was in Iraq for twelve months but the military has this thing called leave. Some of us may recognize the concept from old episodes of Star Trek. In this photo she is five months pregnant after conceiving her second child during her husband’s leave. That envelope in her hand is the ultrasound results. She waited for him to come home to find out if it was a girl or a boy.
There’s been several articles about it.The photo resulted in this woman receiving so much hate mail, from both internet cut-ups and the actual media, that she even took a paternity test and provided proof of her husband’s leave schedule. Her real life friends have stopped talking to her over these rumors.
Oh, and by the way, that baby bump is a two year old by now. People are still shitting on this woman over a nasty internet meme two years later.
So in short, you’re mocking a faithful wife for something that isn’t any of our damn business anyway and has long since been disproven.
Good job Internet.
To start off Birth Control Appreciation Day, I decided to make an informative masterpost on contraceptives! I hope this helps anyone who may want more information on their birth control or someone trying to decide what kind of birth control is best for themselves! Happy (birth control) hunting! - PaigeDIFFERENT TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL:
- Birth Control Pills - [x] [x]
- Mini Pill (Progesterone-only Pill) - [x]
- The Patch (Ortho Evra) - [x] [x]
- The Shot (Depo-Provera) - [x] [x]
- Birth Control Sponge - [x] [x]
- Vaginal Ring (Nuva Ring) - [x] [x]
- Spermicide - [x] [x]
- Implant (Implanon and Nexplanon) - [x] [x]
- IUDs (Mirena, Skyla, and ParaGard) - [x] [x]
- Condoms (Male and Female) - [x]
- Withdrawal (Pullout Method) - [x] [x]
- Diaphragm - [x] [x]
- Breastfeeding - [x]
- Cervical Cap - [x] [x]
- Sterilization (Male and Female) - [x]
- Abstinence - [x] [x]
- Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs) - [x] [x]COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL:
- Do certain medications make my birth control less effective?
- Can I delay or eliminate my period with my birth control?
- Will my pregnancy tests come out with an accurate result while I’m on birth control?
- Can I use several birth control pills at once in replace of an emergency contraceptive?
- Does birth control cause weight gain?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What should I do if the condom breaks or slips off inside of me?
- If I’m on the ring or the patch and I forget to replace it on the right day, do I need to use backup?
- I’ve heard that the birth control ring can pop out. What should I do if this happens?
- Can birth control increase my risk of getting cancer?
- Can you change your mind after having a tubal ligation or vasectomy?
- Is it normal to spot or bleed in between periods while on birth control?
- Does certain hormonal birth controls affect my blood pressure?
- Can being overweight affect my birth control’s effectiveness?
- Can certain birth controls lower my libido?EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVES:
- Types of EC: Plan B / Ella / ParaGard IUD - [x] [x]
- What are emergency contraceptives?
- How do they work?
- How well does it work?
- What are the side effects?
- When should I take an emergency contraceptive?
- Are emergency contraceptives less effective the heavier you are?
- If I am under the age of 18 in the US, can I buy emergency contraceptives without my parent’s knowledge or consent?
- If I take an emergency contraceptive today, am I covered if I have unprotected sex tomorrow?
- Will taking emergency contraceptives too many times affect my fertility?
- To find more questions and answers about emergency contraceptives, you can go here.
- Información anticonceptivos de emergencia es disponible en Español, aquí.OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES AND/OR CERTAIN
- Condoms for people with latex allergies.
- Condoms for vegans. [x] [x] [x]
- Other vegan contraceptive options.
- Different types of birth control without estrogen.
- Contraceptives without any hormones.
- Birth control methods that are useful to people with religious concerns. [x] [x]OTHER BENEFITS OF TAKING BIRTH CONTROL:
- Taking oral contraceptives can help lower the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- Using birth control helps treat acne.
- Birth control can help treat the pain caused by Endomitriosis.
- Contraceptives offer relief to people with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Anemia can be avoided/treated by using birth control.
- Irregular periods can become more regulated by using birth control.
- The pill can lead to fewer ectopic pregnancies.MYTHS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL (All the myths below are dispelled
through the links given):
- Emergency contraceptives and birth control pills cause abortions.
- Free contraceptives and/or condoms makes people participate in risky sexual behavior.
- The pill makes you gain a lot of weight.
- Douching after sex prevents pregnancy.
- You have to start your birth control on a Sunday.
- Taking the pill for a long time can make you infertile.
- Hormonal contraceptives protect you from contracting STIs.
- You don’t need to be on birth control while breastfeeding.
- I won’t get pregnant my first time having sex.
- The Pill is effective immediately after you take it.
- I won’t get pregnant if I shower or pee after sex.
- My body needs a rest from birth control at least once a year.
- Emergency contraceptives are affected by alcohol.
This is wonderful!